Photo via: canadianloghomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This tropical pool features a sunken seating area with fire pit and is surrounded by attractive stone pavers. An ipe wood walkway and an in-wall fire feature add to the luxurious feel of the space.
- Recreating the charm of a flickering fire with tealight candles in logs..I had these at my Old house. I put pine scented tealight candles in them to smell like fire wood at Christmas time.. Loved it!!
- Living room with Mario Botta seconda chair for Alias, Radboud van Beekum chairs for Pastoe, Metaform table and retro Nagel candle holders. Polaroid art by Stefanie Schneider. Ribbon lamp for Habitat on side table
- This backyard oasis from designer Nick Martin features a crystal clear pool surrounded by lush tropical vegetation. Water features within the pool create a sense of motion while stone tile pavers create a natural hardscape. A fire pit area with wicker chairs is great for cooler nights.
- Throw Pillow Cover Designs in NAVY BLUE, PEAR, WHITE, AND STONE. Love the design but need to swap out a color? No problem! Any pillow you see can
- Look at the lighting feature wow what a fantastic design / art piece. I bet everyone visiting the house would comment on those beautiful pieces, love
- Need a centerpiece that takes less than five minutes to make? Just place pine cones in a large bowl and place a hurricane vase holding a candle in the middle.
- All of this furniture is so pretty! I love it! Im never going to be able to have my dream home with kevin lol. Ill have to compromise. :[
- I love the old wood look with the string light!
- These 10 home tip and hack lists are THE BEST ! Ive found so many GREAT tips for organization, cleaning, AND designing! My house is already looking AMAZING! This is such a great post! Im definitely pinning for later!
- Beautifully designed patio/ outdoor entertaining area with fire pit. Love the Smores set up.
- Attic theater. Awesome! Ok, so not everyone can DIY this one, but some of you out there have the skills, Im sure. Oh, BTW, can I come over and watch movies after the build?