Photo via: housebeautiful.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- whistle …. at this shape.. sexy chair.. can always update FABRIC a classic.. restoration hardware catalog online! grrrrrrrrrrr!
- Kitchen not my style but like the kitchen island with breakfast nook.
- Twin chandeliers hang over one of two islands in this richly detailed kitchen. Natural hardwood floors, painted cabinet surrounds, marble countertops and patterned tile backsplash complete the look. (Note the painted island!!)
- Gorgeous stone around the entry and a gabled facade create curb appeal for this home. The foyer and grand room display dramatic two-story ceilings, while the island kitchen and the breakfast nook offer spaces for more casual meals. Upstairs, the splendid master suite occupies the entire right side of the floor. Three family bedrooms on this floor and a guest suite downstairs complete the sleeping quarters.
- Gray tiles cover the floors of this beautiful black and white kitchen fitted with white shaker cabinets donning oil rubbed bronze hardware and a white quartz countertop holding a sink with an oil rubbed bronze gooseneck faucet beneath a black framed window dressed in a white roman shade lit by a black vintage barn flush mount light.
- Want a sophisticated wallpaper that oozes style? This geometric wallpaper design showcases powder blues to striking denim hues. Varying shades help to add contrast and intrigue to your living room spaces.
- A rug is one of the quickest and easiest to make a more cozy kitchen. A vintage rug, like the one above from ABC Carpet & Home spotted on Honestly WTF, warms up a kitchen with texture and rich colors. Those buttery leather stools at the counter certainly dont hurt either.
- Traditional Island Style Cream kitchen, cream cabinets,
- farmhouse style kitchen | open shelves | black island
- New in! Bumling Mini by ateljé Lyktan. Especilly fond of the outdoor version i matte polished black. Dont miss the interior versions as well. The ceiling ones are perfect bedside table pendants.
- Contrasts. That ceiling lamp adds contrast both by material, color and design to the rest of the space. Interior design by Christophe Delcourt. Found on Seventeen doors.
- The Green Room, after the Kennedy restoration.