Photo via: johannabradford.se
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gray tiles cover the floors of this beautiful black and white kitchen fitted with white shaker cabinets donning oil rubbed bronze hardware and a white quartz countertop holding a sink with an oil rubbed bronze gooseneck faucet beneath a black framed window dressed in a white roman shade lit by a black vintage barn flush mount light.
- Light turn of the century kitchen found on Trendenser.se. Smart use of IKEA open cabinets + love that rounded upper part of the window.
- DIY living room storage by talented blogger Maiju Saw. Shes used IKEA standard cabinets and doors and added a wooden frame + painted it all light grey. Stunning!
- Muuto Dots paired with vintage wooden details creates a soft, Scandinavian feel to a narrow hallway.
- Living room in black, white and grey with nice Gallery wall. Scandinavian Interior design.
- For year-round lounging, this enclosed sitting area boasts candle chandeliers and a fireplace. Filling the fireplace with candles instead of firewood is a great idea for adding light and charm in warm summer months. Choosing Your Porch Style
- Wall hung console in hallway
- Decorative storage idea.. Going with the 1914 bottles found.. but would need Strong glass or clear wall
- love the frosted window wall combined with dark wood floors. very masculine
- Glass cabinets, farm house sink, cabinet color, window over sink, everythings perfect
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.