Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I want to talk to you today about bar cart styling but first a bit of psychology. You know those silly online tests you can take to determine whether you are more right-brained or left-brained? I always come out nearly equal – 50% left brain, 50% right brain. Not that I give those kinds of tests…
- Have you ever entered a home that seemed to emanate positivity, happy and relaxed energy? And then wondered, what do people feel when they enter my home? If you know the answer is not ‘good vibes and great energy’, and want to remedy that then read on! eBay shares eight ways to get you started filling your home with positive energy.
- This is the darling guest bedroom I get treated to stay in during my long visit in Pleasant Hill, CA with my sis Jodie @jodiesdesignlife …We did a little restyling together which is always double the fun! Today we pack up to go skiing so its on to the next adventure ⛷ So many people asked us about the Pom Pom duvet. It was purchased at TJMaxx last season. Like to know it for some exact and some similar products ❤ Have the most wonderful day, lovely friends! thedesigntwins http://liketk.i…
- A repurposed door closes off the attic space in the home of our Reader Remodel Contest winners for when the family wants to conserve heat.
- 1,325 Likes, 31 Comments – Melissa Penfold (@melissa_penfold) on Instagram: “The two most important things you need in a house are space and light. We adore this London kitchen…”
- Need a centerpiece that takes less than five minutes to make? Just place pine cones in a large bowl and place a hurricane vase holding a candle in the middle.
- If it happens that you have a small bathroom then the perfect solution to enjoy a nice bath is this “Tulip” shower that blooms into a luxury bath tub. It helps you to use your space better because when it is not in use, it becomes a shower and you also benefit from all its luxuries: massager, underwater jets, etc.
- Gefällt 68 Mal, 3 Kommentare – Immy + Indi (@immyandindi) auf Instagram: „Living room styling by the talented ladies at @kmode_stylist need that sofa in my life “
- I have two of these urns that have been in my family since the 1940s. I think Ill dust them off, give them a crazy coat of paint, and fill them with succulents.
- How Much Will That Home Improvement Cost? [Infographic] – If you are wondering where to start your home renovation project, the budget is one of your first considerations. This infographic, compliments of Choice Home Warranty, starts you out with basic pricing guidelines for what various projects should cost.
- Well, this little bathroom of ours is the smallest “new” space that we created, and the most time consuming. How ironic. It’s probably the most costly as well:) Why is that?!? We decided that anytime you do anything “custom”…the clock ticks slower and the wallet drains faster, even when you do it all yourself! But this time around we knew a few things we wanted to spend the time on….and money…such as the shower. So here’s a before shot of where the bathroom … Continue Reading »
- ENTRY – Acqua Liana: Amazing Florida Eco-Mansion. This is incredible and its hard to believe this is a picture from a house that was only a short drive from my home in Florida!