Photo via: bernhardt.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Interior Inspiration – Hotel Lounges | The botanically inspired lounge at Alcazar 62 in Paris theloungeco hotel hotellounge lounge architecture interiordesign stylish elegant bar sofa chair interiorinspiration
- TOP TIPS FOR USING FURNITURE PAINT: Dip Dye – Inject a pop of colour into your living space by ‘dipping’ chair or table legs for a contemporary look. This works wonders with our new Elgin Spindle Chair and Stool which are both crafted from untreated beech wood.
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- Interior Trends for 2015 Watercolours. Now theres a beautiful spot to read a book. WAM Home Décor has a throw that would suit this look….http://wamhomedecor.com.au/index.php/chevron-throw-duckegg.html
- House Sar | Living | M Square Lifestyle Design | M Square Lifestyle Necessities Design Interior Furniture
- SEE ALL | 6 OF 12 Marideko For lovers of handmade goods and all-white living spaces, check out Marzena Marideko’s airy images. The Warsaw-based blogger’s neutral, festive home is full of inspiration for 2017. Follow @marzena.marideko on Instagram. Previous PHOTOGRAPHY BY @MARZENA.MARIDEKO Next
- Sectional upholstered sofa SCOTT 1235 by Zanotta | design Ludovica+Roberto Palomba @zanotta
- Du trenger ikke investere i dyr kunst for å sette et personlig preg på hjemmet ditt. Lag dine egne maleriske omgivelser med disse gode tipsene!
- Bullard’s wheaten terrier, Daisy, perches on a Charles Hollis Jones chair in the foyer. Wallpaper by Cole & Son; console by Paul Evans.
- 1960s Teak Room Divider Mid Century Modern Display cabinet | Repinned by 360 Modern Furniture
- Lambswool Pattern Blanket With Fringes | Bring summer evenings in with this luxurious trend. Think dark, elegant colours alongside warm lighting and reflective surfaces. Achieve this look by combining dark velvets with high-gloss furniture and multiple light sources such as fairy lights, lanterns and floor lamps.
- A Masculine Interior For the Everyday Gentleman | Design Field Notes