Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I want to talk to you today about bar cart styling but first a bit of psychology. You know those silly online tests you can take to determine whether you are more right-brained or left-brained? I always come out nearly equal – 50% left brain, 50% right brain. Not that I give those kinds of tests…
- In our Raleigh communities, youll find inspired design personalized to you. From townhomes to homes on large spacious lots your dream home awaits. Our communities feature everything from lakeside views to walking trails. Come find your new home in the Triangle, Cary, or Durham areas.
- When youre decorating your bedroom, it just comes naturally to add a headboard to your wish list, right? Why not explore what your room could look like without a headboard? Whether youre renting, on a budget, or just want something a little less conventional, you can pass on the headboard purchase and try one of these ten stylish ideas instead.
- Are you neglecting your nightstand just because youre unsure how to style it? Well, no more! Learn this dead simple 3 step formula for styling your bedside table in no time flat. It works whether youre a minimalist, maximalist or somewhere in between!
- Double Pulley Light. Would be cool over the pool table.
- Tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac, this spacious custom residence in WaterSound Beach offers 3,237 square feet, 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. Entertain guests at a full carriage house over the two car garage and a private pool!
- Attic theater. Awesome! Ok, so not everyone can DIY this one, but some of you out there have the skills, Im sure. Oh, BTW, can I come over and watch movies after the build?
- TOP TIPS FOR USING FURNITURE PAINT: Dip Dye – Inject a pop of colour into your living space by ‘dipping’ chair or table legs for a contemporary look. This works wonders with our new Elgin Spindle Chair and Stool which are both crafted from untreated beech wood.
- Dream bathroom design Shanna Lumpkin Realtor at JLA Realty Houston, Texas Buy. Sell. Relocate. Renovate. Invest in Style. Focusing on the planning of a boutique real estate experience with expert attention to detail. 832-707-7583 Shanna.Lumpkin@gmail.com
- Well, this little bathroom of ours is the smallest “new” space that we created, and the most time consuming. How ironic. It’s probably the most costly as well:) Why is that?!? We decided that anytime you do anything “custom”…the clock ticks slower and the wallet drains faster, even when you do it all yourself! But this time around we knew a few things we wanted to spend the time on….and money…such as the shower. So here’s a before shot of where the bathroom … Continue Reading »
- Goodrich parquet flooring is created with both natural form and long-lasting function. Laid to stand the test of time, it gets better with the memories of each footstep that’s taken across its intricate patterns. Get free samples at our website.
- Contrasts. That ceiling lamp adds contrast both by material, color and design to the rest of the space. Interior design by Christophe Delcourt. Found on Seventeen doors.