Photo via: sheknows.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gorgeous stone around the entry and a gabled facade create curb appeal for this home. The foyer and grand room display dramatic two-story ceilings, while the island kitchen and the breakfast nook offer spaces for more casual meals. Upstairs, the splendid master suite occupies the entire right side of the floor. Three family bedrooms on this floor and a guest suite downstairs complete the sleeping quarters.
- not my style, but wow…looks like you are in an italian piazza….i appreciate the drama and the beauty. just incredible
- Major fluffy softness going on here. Cant get enough of a 100% New Zealand wool rug. Its softness comes from being washed in the waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. Great for nurseries, living rooms and bedrooms, this hand-woven flokati rug not only feels great underfoot but is also oh-so-stylish. Pairs well with neutral furnishings. Enjoy a comfy rug like this in your home. Available at Home Decorators Collection.
- farmhouse style kitchen | open shelves | black island
- Traditional Island Style Cream kitchen, cream cabinets,
- I like this idea for the staircase wall but not so rustic. Could change out the wreath every season/holiday.
- My perfect cosy living room!!! Someone please buy me a sofa just like this :-)…. but maybe in a more grey shade- I cannot be trusted with this much white
- Kitchen Design with Built-In Dining Nook, designed by Ispiri with Dura Supreme Cabinetry
- Good morning, friends! Sharing this little shelf in my kitchen for the lovely ladies hosting ShowYourShelfieSaturday. Hope everyone has a lovely and relaxing day! @robyns_frenchnest @living_and_loving_cottagestyle @housewife_101_ would you ladies like to play along if you have a chance?
- When it comes to over-the-top modern American mansion grandeur, this is still one of my favorites :: Grand Italiannate villa style. A private home in Minnesota (not a shopping area in Milan). TEA2 Architects. All about Luxury life and Travel
- Have you ever entered a home that seemed to emanate positivity, happy and relaxed energy? And then wondered, what do people feel when they enter my home? If you know the answer is not ‘good vibes and great energy’, and want to remedy that then read on! eBay shares eight ways to get you started filling your home with positive energy.
- Industrial-style Restoration Hardware pendants add contrast above the kitchen island.