Photo via: thedesignchaser.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Victorian era cottage transformation in Sydney: Glebe House
- Promenade Apartment in Turin by SCEG ARCHITECTS | Yellowtrace
- New in! Bumling Mini by ateljé Lyktan. Especilly fond of the outdoor version i matte polished black. Dont miss the interior versions as well. The ceiling ones are perfect bedside table pendants.
- This renovation for a writer in Prague by BY Architects has slotted the bed behind a massive bookshelf in order to meet spatial requirements.
- The Hammett by David Weekley Homes in Enclave at Medina is a floorplan featuring high ceilings, a large open kitchen and family room, and a private backyard patio. Custom home upgrades include a covered porch, a sunroom or a freestanding tub in the owners bathroom
- interior of Villa Lena in Tuscany / photo by Coke Bartrina
- Get your home organized without sacrificing style by using these amazing farmhouse storage ideas. Perfect for use in closets and on shelves.
- The threshold between indoors and out is seamless in a Sonoma County residence featuring floor-to-ceiling glass walls. Photo by Matthew Millman.
- Be Inspired By This Arts and Crafts House in South London – The Room Edit
- Custom cabinetry going in today. Inspired by Russian Vintage Furniture. Designed by Leo Dowell Interiors
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- By Cleshawn Montague Incorporating a gallery wall in your space is a great way to make a stylish statement. Forget the rules and try one of these alternative methods of displaying your favorite art. 1