Photo via: decoholic.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bookshelf styling doesnt seem so overwhelming anymore. I really like these tips for arranging your shelves according to visual weight and how to mix and match books and home decor. Click through to learn how to decorate a bookshelf.
- Are you neglecting your nightstand just because youre unsure how to style it? Well, no more! Learn this dead simple 3 step formula for styling your bedside table in no time flat. It works whether youre a minimalist, maximalist or somewhere in between!
- nice How To Make A Daybed Check more at http://mywoolrich.com/how-to-make-a-daybed-1897.html
- Tips Decoration for pool, leisure and wet area. Learn how to decorate your property. Home decor Suggestive images of architecture and interior design Dicas de decoracao home decor – IMOVEIS DE LUXO GOIANIA
- Learn how to give anything a metallic makeover. These ideas are perfect for thrift store finds. http://www.schoolofdecorating.com/2017/05/4-easy-and-cheap-ways-to-make-anything-metallic/
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- How To Make a Bed | Pottery Barn
- How to clean up and style a cluttered coffee table using the Rule of Three. Love how she uses stacking and trays to make everything look so neat.
- Learn more about Maison Valentinas pieces at http://www.maisonvalentina.net/ and discover the best dressing table decor for your new bathroom project! Luxury and still modern lighting and furniture
- I need to learn how to build things like this.
- Here is a great makeover with yet again a very dated piece! See how Kim from Hunt and Host turned a little beat up…dated organizer into just what she wanted! Every piece has inner potential : ) . . Now this post is all about a ladder and how you should never leave one at …
- If i had the money to have a backyard. Outdoor bath!! (via Living Agency)