Photo via: entirelyeventfulday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you neglecting your nightstand just because youre unsure how to style it? Well, no more! Learn this dead simple 3 step formula for styling your bedside table in no time flat. It works whether youre a minimalist, maximalist or somewhere in between!
- Well, this little bathroom of ours is the smallest “new” space that we created, and the most time consuming. How ironic. It’s probably the most costly as well:) Why is that?!? We decided that anytime you do anything “custom”…the clock ticks slower and the wallet drains faster, even when you do it all yourself! But this time around we knew a few things we wanted to spend the time on….and money…such as the shower. So here’s a before shot of where the bathroom … Continue Reading »
- Here is a great makeover with yet again a very dated piece! See how Kim from Hunt and Host turned a little beat up…dated organizer into just what she wanted! Every piece has inner potential : ) . . Now this post is all about a ladder and how you should never leave one at …
- Are you trying to choose the right finish for your new apartment floors? This post will show you standard, affordable products used in an inspired and creative way – thats what interior design is all about. Click through to read the whole post or pin the image to save for later.
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head
- How to mix and match home decor – I never thought of it this way before, but she makes it so simple. Love this whole interior styling series.
- Bookshelf styling doesnt seem so overwhelming anymore. I really like these tips for arranging your shelves according to visual weight and how to mix and match books and home decor. Click through to learn how to decorate a bookshelf.
- Maybe someday convert our attic to a game/teen hangout. Weve done bigger projects before. How sweet would this be at 15? Kids Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 23
- ENTRY – Acqua Liana: Amazing Florida Eco-Mansion. This is incredible and its hard to believe this is a picture from a house that was only a short drive from my home in Florida!
- How Much Will That Home Improvement Cost? [Infographic] – If you are wondering where to start your home renovation project, the budget is one of your first considerations. This infographic, compliments of Choice Home Warranty, starts you out with basic pricing guidelines for what various projects should cost.
- This is the darling guest bedroom I get treated to stay in during my long visit in Pleasant Hill, CA with my sis Jodie @jodiesdesignlife …We did a little restyling together which is always double the fun! Today we pack up to go skiing so its on to the next adventure ⛷ So many people asked us about the Pom Pom duvet. It was purchased at TJMaxx last season. Like to know it for some exact and some similar products ❤ Have the most wonderful day, lovely friends! thedesigntwins http://liketk.i…
- Freshen up your home with these gorgeous entryway ideas! From coastal to farmhouse and modern, these ideas will be sure to inspire you! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ entrywayideas entryway entry