Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Charcoal grey as a backdrop for a family home? With pops of bright colour and plenty of natural light, one young couple have brought out its fun side
- Strategic pops of color give this 295-square-foot apartment in Downtown Brooklyn the character of a much larger space
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- BRIGHT HOT PINK PATENT WING CHAIR. THE COLOR IS CLOSER IN COLOR TO THE CLOSE-UP PICTURE. These chairs can be custom ordered with your choice of fabric, color, and tri Please allow 14-18 weeks for deli
- Really like the color of the floors. The ceiling is amazing. Love the lights and overall look of rooms
- A neutral rug like this from @homegoods allows you to incorporate any color you want as the seasons change homegoodshappy (sponsored pin)
- Bulgaria Apartment Features Sunny Pops of Yellow
- Blue watercolor mural adds a pop of color and drama to the room.
- Love the simple rustic look with a pop of color.
- The inset shelf above the tub is really nice. I also like the tile on the wall.
- I like this idea for the staircase wall but not so rustic. Could change out the wreath every season/holiday.
- A rug is one of the quickest and easiest to make a more cozy kitchen. A vintage rug, like the one above from ABC Carpet & Home spotted on Honestly WTF, warms up a kitchen with texture and rich colors. Those buttery leather stools at the counter certainly dont hurt either.