Photo via: domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Small Deck Makeover Two-In-One Outdoor Room Blend the rest of your backyard to stage a perfect space for outdoor living. A walk-out patio below the deck offers additional seating in the shade with a dining set and hammock swing. Fabric curtains give the option of creating more privacy or blocking sunlight. I have been looking for an idea for under our deck!! This would be perfect!!
- See how these three baths use contrasting textures in inspired ways. We’ve combined Mediterranean tile with wood-look laminate flooring, a slate backsplash with a sleek vanity, and marble shower tiling with chrome-finished hardware. Explore more stylish baths and discover your next style upgrade.
- Freshen up your home with these gorgeous entryway ideas! From coastal to farmhouse and modern, these ideas will be sure to inspire you! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ entrywayideas entryway entry
- U Shaped Couch Ideas – http://interior.tybeefloatilla.com/u-shaped-couch-ideas/ : HomeFurniture The u shaped couch is sleek, modern, and practical and there are really thousands of models. Before choosing a nice couch in the shape of “U”, it is important to calculate the amount of space you have available in your home to place a couch of this kind. The couches with this type of…
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head
- Maybe someday convert our attic to a game/teen hangout. Weve done bigger projects before. How sweet would this be at 15? Kids Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 23
- Browse pictures of design ideas and get tips for creating a relaxing spa experience for your backyard.
- Get your home organized without sacrificing style by using these amazing farmhouse storage ideas. Perfect for use in closets and on shelves.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- From MO Architekten, concrete stairs with cord crisscrossing to form the sides of the railing — yes please! Just think of all the fun colors you could string when you get bored with this one. | unique homes | stair ideas | interior design | home decor
- Here is a great makeover with yet again a very dated piece! See how Kim from Hunt and Host turned a little beat up…dated organizer into just what she wanted! Every piece has inner potential : ) . . Now this post is all about a ladder and how you should never leave one at …
- This Entry Way Gallery Wall Idea is perfect for any area in your home. Get your Gallery Wall Idea prints here. How To Create the perfect Gallery Wall.