Photo via: deringhall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Blog post at Love Chic Living : Becky at Family Budgeting has been sharing some wonderful upcycling ideas recently including this one on teacups, and my favourite[..]
- Im diggin the stone and wood vibe… And I love love those candle holders by the fire place!!
- I love massive windows like these. So much that I might just get one mounted to a harness that I wear so that it will always be with me.
- This is an awesome house for me. I use to love playing house and pretending my house was inside the trees. LOL This is a fantastic house!!
- The Manor Reborn – More to Love: Glenmere Mansion – Lonny
- I love the old wood look with the string light!
- Love the limewashed brick, shutters&the window sill
- Love the stairs!
- Love the chandelier and everything else
- Would love this in the downstairs bedroom… white beadboard walls, paint headboard and dresser black, black floral, red floral and gingham check bedding. LinenSource
- so boho, love it
- Love the minimalist look. Concrete grey vase in fluted design