Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the general idea of the bedroom, but I hate the ceiling, the black bed, the black table lamps and black chandelier
- Basement. I love the ceiling
- I chose this image because I love the use of rougher textures brought in from the wooden wall. The wall accentuatates the use horizontal lines, which helps expand the space horizontally. It also draws your eye up to the ceiling line accentuating the height of the space.
- Really like the color of the floors. The ceiling is amazing. Love the lights and overall look of rooms
- Open floor plan. Love ceiling and floor! Very beautiful!
- Reclaimed wooden beams line the ceiling of this unique kitchen.
- Gazing at the ornately designed ceiling upon entering the foyer.
- Neutral living area with an interesting paint treatment on the beamed ceiling.
- This star projector project a map of the heavens onto your ceiling and walls with thousands of stars in random order.
- Mid century modern: One panel of glass all the way to the raked ceiling. Entire wall is glass except for columns. Dropped ceiling area to one side
- Gorgeous reflection of the ceiling lamp in the mirror almost adding a sense of an extra window.
- New in! Bumling Mini by ateljé Lyktan. Especilly fond of the outdoor version i matte polished black. Dont miss the interior versions as well. The ceiling ones are perfect bedside table pendants.