Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Throw Pillow Cover Designs in NAVY BLUE, PEAR, WHITE, AND STONE. Love the design but need to swap out a color? No problem! Any pillow you see can
- Would love this in the downstairs bedroom… white beadboard walls, paint headboard and dresser black, black floral, red floral and gingham check bedding. LinenSource
- Clean and simple White, gray and beige master bedroom. Love the rustic chandelier!
- Love the chandelier and the white furniture..
- Barn wood and white | interiors-designed.com- love this! This is the floor!!!!
- In-love w/this living room: gorgeous neutral color scheme — white + gray; love the daybed; windows; bookshelf; fireplace; mantel; wainscoting; floors (love the wide-planked floors so so much); coffee table; white table lamp + wire basket
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- MCM blue chair | Farm Fresh Therapy.jpg
- white kitchen – love this
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- This grand residence is situated on the picturesque Lakeshore Road of Burlington, Ontario Canada. Representing a from-the-ground-up project, the 10,000 square foot home boasts classic architecture with a fresh contemporary overlay.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …