Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I chose this image because I love the use of rougher textures brought in from the wooden wall. The wall accentuatates the use horizontal lines, which helps expand the space horizontally. It also draws your eye up to the ceiling line accentuating the height of the space.
- You can do simple bedding when you incorporate more decor and design on the walls, but you need it somewhere- either in the bedding or on the walls via wall art and/or curtains.
- Look at the lighting feature wow what a fantastic design / art piece. I bet everyone visiting the house would comment on those beautiful pieces, love
- misssilv:Ervin Szabo Library, Budapest… Love the wood and iron work. The old world look showcase the books perfectly
- Free downloads to print typography initial wall art of every letter in the alphabet.
- By Cleshawn Montague Incorporating a gallery wall in your space is a great way to make a stylish statement. Forget the rules and try one of these alternative methods of displaying your favorite art. 1
- How to hang the perfect gallery wall. Gallery wall layouts are so beautiful but are so intimidating for the amateur interior designer. Here are our tips fro the perfect art photography wall
- Art wall at the home of blogger Krickelin. Beautiful and eclectic. Pic by Malin Persson.
- Lovely Chandelier and art on the walls.
- Inner hallway with built in storage cabinets. That wall window with black details adds style and light.
- Contrasts. That ceiling lamp adds contrast both by material, color and design to the rest of the space. Interior design by Christophe Delcourt. Found on Seventeen doors.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.