Photo via: chalk-jenny.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Blue watercolor mural adds a pop of color and drama to the room.
- TOP TIPS FOR USING FURNITURE PAINT: Dip Dye – Inject a pop of colour into your living space by ‘dipping’ chair or table legs for a contemporary look. This works wonders with our new Elgin Spindle Chair and Stool which are both crafted from untreated beech wood.
- Really like the color of the floors. The ceiling is amazing. Love the lights and overall look of rooms
- Clean and simple White, gray and beige master bedroom. Love the rustic chandelier!
- How to clean up and style a cluttered coffee table using the Rule of Three. Love how she uses stacking and trays to make everything look so neat.
- The rustic look completes the design of this spacious area
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Fixer Uppers Joanna Gaines has a new paint line. And this site has color matched every color for you so you can get the fixer upper look at your local paint store!
- I love the rustic feel of this house! Especially the huge logs bea-u-ti-ful
- I love the old wood look with the string light!
- How to mix and match home decor – I never thought of it this way before, but she makes it so simple. Love this whole interior styling series.