Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY faux brick wall
- Love the limewashed brick, shutters&the window sill
- I chose this image because I love the use of rougher textures brought in from the wooden wall. The wall accentuatates the use horizontal lines, which helps expand the space horizontally. It also draws your eye up to the ceiling line accentuating the height of the space.
- Love the wall of windows in this loft home in Amsterdam (via dustjacket attic)
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- love the grouped art work on the wall. adds height
- Faith Love Wall Hangings Sweet Vintage Home DecorGirls Room
- French-Style Solarium Inspired by a French chateau dining room, this enchanting sun room is a stylish complement to the stately brick Georgian home. A copper-clad roof and Doric columns reinforce the classical theme. The rooms curve provides an enticing transition to the outdoors.
- brick kitchen, yes please!
- Rustic Metal Candlestick holder, pull out match drawer, handled candle box, brick red chippy paint fireplace decor by designfrills on Etsy
- Would love this in the downstairs bedroom… white beadboard walls, paint headboard and dresser black, black floral, red floral and gingham check bedding. LinenSource
- The neutral colors of this living room are perfectly echoed in the wall artwork