Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beachy Bed – reclaimed wooden four poster bedframe
- I love the general idea of the bedroom, but I hate the ceiling, the black bed, the black table lamps and black chandelier
- A luxurious, indulgent bedding collection from Hudson Park Luxe, Athena features embroidered and quilted fretwork with a touch of luminous metallic threading in crisp white. Guess room remodel still in progress. Enhance your home decor with this elegant Celine 5-piece mirrored and upholstered tufted queen-size bedroom set. This set features mirrored panels and includes a queen-size bed, MercerChandelier chandelier bedding zgallerie Masterbedroom luxuryroom bloomingdales
- DIY hanging bedroom beds – I have wanted a hanging bed since I was 14 years old and we were designing a house my Dad was going to build.
- At an Aspen, Colorado, home conceived by architect Scott Lindenau and decorator Shawn Henderson, Lindenaus firm, Studio B, designed the master suite’s platform bed with integrated nightstands | archdigest.com
- Lovely Chandelier and art on the walls.
- Need another reason to love Joanna Gaines? The designer, renovator and mom of four is bringing her Magnolia Home collection to Bed Bath & Beyond! High quality and timeless, the pieces you’ll find will help you create beautiful spaces to enjoy with friends and family.
- 110-120V Gorgeous Modern Home Decorations Wall Lighting Sparkling Crystal Lamps ModernContemporary
- Rococo Tufted Silk Bed
- Pietro Russo shelves Spaces . . . Home House Interior Decorating Design Dwell Furniture Decor Fashion Antique Vintage Modern Contemporary Art Loft Real Estate NYC Architecture Furniture Inspiration New York YYC YYCRE Calgary Eames StreetArt Building Branding Identity Style
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Just like my own living room. Black leather couch, dark hardwood, white walls. The beige colored rug was a good choice to brighten up the room