Photo via: luxeworthy.luxesource.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tubular skylights– really like the idea of adding these to rooms where a normal skylight couldnt go. This is a must in the bathroom shower!!
- Water worn pebbles, over a sleek, polished granite counter, and sink surround. What could be more natural? Accessories, stay simple, and matched, to the pure white cabinets. The glass jar also looks lovely, in this setting.
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- This is the darling guest bedroom I get treated to stay in during my long visit in Pleasant Hill, CA with my sis Jodie @jodiesdesignlife …We did a little restyling together which is always double the fun! Today we pack up to go skiing so its on to the next adventure ⛷ So many people asked us about the Pom Pom duvet. It was purchased at TJMaxx last season. Like to know it for some exact and some similar products ❤ Have the most wonderful day, lovely friends! thedesigntwins http://liketk.i…
- As fabulous as it is functional, this Habersham kitchen offers a unique, sophisticated coastal European style influence.
- Awesome dog kennel under the stairs design idea. If you want an indoor dog house, utilizing the space under the stairs for a cozy, attractive and practical space for dogs is a good idea! I love this design.
- A beautiful apartment perfectly located in South Kensington, London, in close proximity to all the fabulous must see museums, galleries and eateries.
- Fabulous Home Ideas – Great Ways to Utilize Under-the-Stair Space
- 20 Fabulous Ways To Style Tiered Trays
- Argentinian Solid Mahogany Staircase Ref: AR0653 $8,500.00 From Buenos Aires, this finely crafted and carved stairway rises approximately 6 in height and is in a single piece, with various other pieces and parts. Notice that the stair treads are also mahogany and the fine newel post. Approximate measurements: Landing section: W 44 D 44 in. Steps: D 11.5 H 6.5 in. Stairs: W 30.5/45 H 62 in. Newel post: H 73 in. circa 1880 W 30.5/45 H 62 in.
- This setting is a very rich and exquisite look it has crown molding and rich looking mirrors Awesome looking lighting plus the flooring is Gorgeous
- Here is a great makeover with yet again a very dated piece! See how Kim from Hunt and Host turned a little beat up…dated organizer into just what she wanted! Every piece has inner potential : ) . . Now this post is all about a ladder and how you should never leave one at …