Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When it comes to over-the-top modern American mansion grandeur, this is still one of my favorites :: Grand Italiannate villa style. A private home in Minnesota (not a shopping area in Milan). TEA2 Architects. All about Luxury life and Travel
- This Entry Way Gallery Wall Idea is perfect for any area in your home. Get your Gallery Wall Idea prints here. How To Create the perfect Gallery Wall.
- By Cleshawn Montague Incorporating a gallery wall in your space is a great way to make a stylish statement. Forget the rules and try one of these alternative methods of displaying your favorite art. 1
- Gorgeous stone around the entry and a gabled facade create curb appeal for this home. The foyer and grand room display dramatic two-story ceilings, while the island kitchen and the breakfast nook offer spaces for more casual meals. Upstairs, the splendid master suite occupies the entire right side of the floor. Three family bedrooms on this floor and a guest suite downstairs complete the sleeping quarters.
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- 1960s Teak Room Divider Mid Century Modern Display cabinet | Repinned by 360 Modern Furniture
- sky lights and mid century modern
- wood chairs. colour scheme. mid century modern mood. Inter_1024
- Covered Patios–Roofline Details The execution of a covered patio’s roof can do much to enhance its level of intimacy. Here, regular placement of beams — their ends gently carved — offer a soothing visual ceiling to the rustic-leaning spot. If your covered patio is on the same plane as another paved space or the landscape, use oversize planters — here, hammered copper — to create a transition from one zone to the next.
- Are you trying to choose the right finish for your new apartment floors? This post will show you standard, affordable products used in an inspired and creative way – thats what interior design is all about. Click through to read the whole post or pin the image to save for later.
- I chose this image because I love the use of rougher textures brought in from the wooden wall. The wall accentuatates the use horizontal lines, which helps expand the space horizontally. It also draws your eye up to the ceiling line accentuating the height of the space.
- Charcoal grey as a backdrop for a family home? With pops of bright colour and plenty of natural light, one young couple have brought out its fun side