Photo via: onekindesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A homemade log pedestal sink created by a reader in Log Home Living magazine.now THATS PERFECT!!
- Rustic Wood and Rope Ladder Shelf [ D E S C R I P T I O N ] Our Hanging Rope Shelf will make a statement in any home and can be utilized anywhere in your house without worry, including your bathroom! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [ F A Q ] Q: What are the dimensions of the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: 25 High 18 Wide (Shelves – 15) 5.5 Deep Q: What type of style is the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: Rustic Farmhouse Decor Q: …
- The modern farmhouse combines clean lines, industrial touches, rustic woods, and soft colors. Today I am sharing the paint colors that get the look.
- Muuto Dots paired with vintage wooden details creates a soft, Scandinavian feel to a narrow hallway.
- Small apartment with a Boutique Hotel feel – via Coco Lapine Design blog. Interior design. Scandinavian interior design inspiration.
- Mammoth Cave, KY L11207 Log Home | Real Log Homes since 1963 | Custom Log Homes | Log Home Floor Plans Log Cabin Kits. I
- Edgewood Log Home via pinterest. Tree trunk timbers, bluestone floor and tabletop, leather furniture – beautiful!
- Cozy up to a fire before going to bed Montana Log Homes:: The Handcrafted Alternative
- When it comes to over-the-top modern American mansion grandeur, this is still one of my favorites :: Grand Italiannate villa style. A private home in Minnesota (not a shopping area in Milan). TEA2 Architects. All about Luxury life and Travel
- For year-round lounging, this enclosed sitting area boasts candle chandeliers and a fireplace. Filling the fireplace with candles instead of firewood is a great idea for adding light and charm in warm summer months. Choosing Your Porch Style
- This tropical pool features a sunken seating area with fire pit and is surrounded by attractive stone pavers. An ipe wood walkway and an in-wall fire feature add to the luxurious feel of the space.
- We added this fireplace and covered its face in the neutral colored rock to add a focal point to the room. I loved the texture the rock brought to the space. It gave it a cozy cabin feel, which the Morgan family loved.