Photo via: domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Small apartment with a Boutique Hotel feel – via Coco Lapine Design blog. Interior design. Scandinavian interior design inspiration.
- Hung above a high wainscot, the fill paper and narrow frieze in soft greens complement the fir woodwork in the dining room. The table and chairs are reissues by Stickley.
- Inner hallway with built in storage cabinets. That wall window with black details adds style and light.
- Lovely soft colors and details in your interiors. Latest Home Interior Trends.
- Have you ever entered a home that seemed to emanate positivity, happy and relaxed energy? And then wondered, what do people feel when they enter my home? If you know the answer is not ‘good vibes and great energy’, and want to remedy that then read on! eBay shares eight ways to get you started filling your home with positive energy.
- This tropical pool features a sunken seating area with fire pit and is surrounded by attractive stone pavers. An ipe wood walkway and an in-wall fire feature add to the luxurious feel of the space.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- New IKEA Stockholm 2017 collection sideboard. Natural beige hues paired with grey – beautiful.
- narrow pool with hot tub + firepit – great for small spaces
- We added this fireplace and covered its face in the neutral colored rock to add a focal point to the room. I loved the texture the rock brought to the space. It gave it a cozy cabin feel, which the Morgan family loved.
- Adding wallpaper to these built in shelves creates an amazing focal point!
- Gray tiles cover the floors of this beautiful black and white kitchen fitted with white shaker cabinets donning oil rubbed bronze hardware and a white quartz countertop holding a sink with an oil rubbed bronze gooseneck faucet beneath a black framed window dressed in a white roman shade lit by a black vintage barn flush mount light.