Photo via: myscandinavianhome.blogspot.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- my scandinavian home: A calm Swedish space in neutrals and a beautiful wood floor
- my scandinavian home: An itsy bitsy Stockholm pad with bags of style!
- This is the darling guest bedroom I get treated to stay in during my long visit in Pleasant Hill, CA with my sis Jodie @jodiesdesignlife …We did a little restyling together which is always double the fun! Today we pack up to go skiing so its on to the next adventure ⛷ So many people asked us about the Pom Pom duvet. It was purchased at TJMaxx last season. Like to know it for some exact and some similar products ❤ Have the most wonderful day, lovely friends! thedesigntwins http://liketk.i…
- Bloggers partnered with Habitat for Humanity to decorate a beautiful home for a wonderful family. | Bloggers Heart Habitat | iamahomemaker.com
- The place to be in Copenhagen right now: Atelier September, a cafe/shop hybrid in the citys Gothersgade neighborhood that attracts an in-the-design-know c
- A Copenhagen Apartment Packs Some Seriously Clever Small Space Solutions | Apartment Therapy
- Blog post at Love Chic Living : Becky at Family Budgeting has been sharing some wonderful upcycling ideas recently including this one on teacups, and my favourite[..]
- Small Grey Scandinavian Apartment – Gravity Home
- Small apartment with a Boutique Hotel feel – via Coco Lapine Design blog. Interior design. Scandinavian interior design inspiration.
- Muuto Dots paired with vintage wooden details creates a soft, Scandinavian feel to a narrow hallway.
- ENTRY – Acqua Liana: Amazing Florida Eco-Mansion. This is incredible and its hard to believe this is a picture from a house that was only a short drive from my home in Florida!
- My Luxury Home: You have never seen a chandelier like this -New Orleans New Elegance