Photo via: schoolofdecorating.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- living room kitchen gray green painting ideas | Decorating Diva: Yellow, gray and green – top three colors for spring …
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- Organization and Storage Ideas for Small Spaces | Interior Design Styles and Color Schemes for Home Decorating | HGTV
- What is the right balance between pretty and practical for home decorating? I am grappling with that question in my 31 day series on Interior Styling.
- My Favorite Kitchens and Bathrooms of 2016
- A personal favorite from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/464841464/limoges-france-saucer-marshall-fields-co
- Rustic wood beams, ceramic tiles, herringbone floors, industrial windows, Moroccan doors . . . is it possible that this home boasts all of my favorite things under one roof? Ive fawned over this space umpteen times and each time, I discover something new. Designer Jennifer Bunsa has paid
- Learn how to give anything a metallic makeover. These ideas are perfect for thrift store finds. http://www.schoolofdecorating.com/2017/05/4-easy-and-cheap-ways-to-make-anything-metallic/
- Gorgeous stone around the entry and a gabled facade create curb appeal for this home. The foyer and grand room display dramatic two-story ceilings, while the island kitchen and the breakfast nook offer spaces for more casual meals. Upstairs, the splendid master suite occupies the entire right side of the floor. Three family bedrooms on this floor and a guest suite downstairs complete the sleeping quarters.
- 55 Cool Shabby Chic Decorating Ideas | Shelterness. These flowers would go perfectly in my new kitchen.
- Living room, skull, table with wheels
- tips for decorating a coffee table