Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Second Empire. 1855-1885. The style is closely related to Italianate, but is always characterized by its mansard roof, named for the 17th-century French architect, François Mansart. The style name refers to Frances second empire—the reign of Napoleon III from 1852-1870—during which the mansard roof was in vogue.
- kate and andy spades striped powder room
- Copy Cat Chic Room Redo | Soft Blush and Gray Bedroom | Copy Cat Chic | Bloglovin’
- Living room update by Fat Cat Brussels
- Can you imagine if this was the first impression of your house?
- Galley kitchen by Nicola Blackmore love the make love not dishes!!!
- Celebrity homes – Eddie Murphys house – The Beat Post
- A small sitting area between the living room and the lower dining/kitchen area is a perfect spot to unwind by the fireplace.
- Strategic pops of color give this 295-square-foot apartment in Downtown Brooklyn the character of a much larger space
- Focal points can separate different areas of the living room – here we have an exemple – www.Houzzilla.com
- The Decorista-Domestic Bliss: Stylishly living in Spain…
- Love the built ins, but rent? Tall shelving from Target on each side of the bed and long shelf board across the top. Built ins we can take with us when we move!!