Photo via: little-inspirations.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A rustic round wood table surrounded by white Eames dining chairs creates an interesting mix in this transitional eat-in kitchen. A cluster of small globe pendant lights illuminates the dining area and complements the neutral walls.
- Neutral Transitional Living Area With Yellow Accents
- Major fluffy softness going on here. Cant get enough of a 100% New Zealand wool rug. Its softness comes from being washed in the waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. Great for nurseries, living rooms and bedrooms, this hand-woven flokati rug not only feels great underfoot but is also oh-so-stylish. Pairs well with neutral furnishings. Enjoy a comfy rug like this in your home. Available at Home Decorators Collection.
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- SEE ALL | 6 OF 12 Marideko For lovers of handmade goods and all-white living spaces, check out Marzena Marideko’s airy images. The Warsaw-based blogger’s neutral, festive home is full of inspiration for 2017. Follow @marzena.marideko on Instagram. Previous PHOTOGRAPHY BY @MARZENA.MARIDEKO Next
- In the living area, a Warren Platner table for Knoll from Design Within Reach is grouped with a daybed from Ralph Pucci International | archdigest.com
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- This tropical pool features a sunken seating area with fire pit and is surrounded by attractive stone pavers. An ipe wood walkway and an in-wall fire feature add to the luxurious feel of the space.
- Mid century modern: One panel of glass all the way to the raked ceiling. Entire wall is glass except for columns. Dropped ceiling area to one side
- TOP TIPS FOR USING FURNITURE PAINT: Dip Dye – Inject a pop of colour into your living space by ‘dipping’ chair or table legs for a contemporary look. This works wonders with our new Elgin Spindle Chair and Stool which are both crafted from untreated beech wood.
- Woven with wool and faux silk within its intricate pattern, the Satara Lattice print area rug is beautiful and a definite show stopper! Shop on Rugs USA for a wide selection of rugs available in many different sizes, colors, and patterns!
- Small Deck Makeover Two-In-One Outdoor Room Blend the rest of your backyard to stage a perfect space for outdoor living. A walk-out patio below the deck offers additional seating in the shade with a dining set and hammock swing. Fabric curtains give the option of creating more privacy or blocking sunlight. I have been looking for an idea for under our deck!! This would be perfect!!