Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- A rustic round wood table surrounded by white Eames dining chairs creates an interesting mix in this transitional eat-in kitchen. A cluster of small globe pendant lights illuminates the dining area and complements the neutral walls.
- Major fluffy softness going on here. Cant get enough of a 100% New Zealand wool rug. Its softness comes from being washed in the waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. Great for nurseries, living rooms and bedrooms, this hand-woven flokati rug not only feels great underfoot but is also oh-so-stylish. Pairs well with neutral furnishings. Enjoy a comfy rug like this in your home. Available at Home Decorators Collection.
- interior ideas / yellow and gray – living room…bedroom…anyroom…
- living room kitchen gray green painting ideas | Decorating Diva: Yellow, gray and green – top three colors for spring …
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- Neutral living room; so cozy
- Living room in neutral
- Modern Kitchen with Gold Accents
- Kaikado Café Tea + Coffee Shop in Kyoto Japan with concreate and copper accents. Scandinavian inspired intertior
- Ohhh my! Gorgeous beach house open plan living area
- Living area reflects the vibe of the home and usually is coloured in the shade which reflects the personality of the family. ColourfulHomeSpaces