Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to REALLY make money from your blog and live a BOSS LIFE at http://www.secretbloggersbusiness.com
- How To Make a Bed | Pottery Barn
- How to clean up and style a cluttered coffee table using the Rule of Three. Love how she uses stacking and trays to make everything look so neat.
- A rug is one of the quickest and easiest to make a more cozy kitchen. A vintage rug, like the one above from ABC Carpet & Home spotted on Honestly WTF, warms up a kitchen with texture and rich colors. Those buttery leather stools at the counter certainly dont hurt either.
- Are you neglecting your nightstand just because youre unsure how to style it? Well, no more! Learn this dead simple 3 step formula for styling your bedside table in no time flat. It works whether youre a minimalist, maximalist or somewhere in between!
- Maybe someday convert our attic to a game/teen hangout. Weve done bigger projects before. How sweet would this be at 15? Kids Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 23
- Whether youre looking to maximize seating or searching for a cozy addition to put in a living space, these 19 rooms prove a daybed is always a smart choice. | archdigest.com
- Built-ins in smaller homes can create more space and these clever BUILT-IN storage ideas are no different. Must check out!
- Nice!! if only we could live in a place like this. I would call it heaven! lol too bad were poor, oh well the dream is always nice to have
- Sometimes its nice to have a fan on the porch…
- See how these three baths use contrasting textures in inspired ways. We’ve combined Mediterranean tile with wood-look laminate flooring, a slate backsplash with a sleek vanity, and marble shower tiling with chrome-finished hardware. Explore more stylish baths and discover your next style upgrade.
- Elegant and ecletic at the same time. Love how DAP Stockholm has worked with fabrics and ligting to create this beautiful environment for Grand Hotel Stockholm. Note the two toned curtains that match the joinery!