Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to REALLY make money from your blog and live a BOSS LIFE at http://www.secretbloggersbusiness.com
- How To Make a Bed | Pottery Barn
- How to clean up and style a cluttered coffee table using the Rule of Three. Love how she uses stacking and trays to make everything look so neat.
- A rug is one of the quickest and easiest to make a more cozy kitchen. A vintage rug, like the one above from ABC Carpet & Home spotted on Honestly WTF, warms up a kitchen with texture and rich colors. Those buttery leather stools at the counter certainly dont hurt either.
- Are you neglecting your nightstand just because youre unsure how to style it? Well, no more! Learn this dead simple 3 step formula for styling your bedside table in no time flat. It works whether youre a minimalist, maximalist or somewhere in between!
- Maybe someday convert our attic to a game/teen hangout. Weve done bigger projects before. How sweet would this be at 15? Kids Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 23
- Whether youre looking to maximize seating or searching for a cozy addition to put in a living space, these 19 rooms prove a daybed is always a smart choice. | archdigest.com
- Sometimes its nice to have a fan on the porch…
- Nice!! if only we could live in a place like this. I would call it heaven! lol too bad were poor, oh well the dream is always nice to have
- Built-ins in smaller homes can create more space and these clever BUILT-IN storage ideas are no different. Must check out!
- See how these three baths use contrasting textures in inspired ways. We’ve combined Mediterranean tile with wood-look laminate flooring, a slate backsplash with a sleek vanity, and marble shower tiling with chrome-finished hardware. Explore more stylish baths and discover your next style upgrade.
- Here is a great makeover with yet again a very dated piece! See how Kim from Hunt and Host turned a little beat up…dated organizer into just what she wanted! Every piece has inner potential : ) . . Now this post is all about a ladder and how you should never leave one at …