Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is the darling guest bedroom I get treated to stay in during my long visit in Pleasant Hill, CA with my sis Jodie @jodiesdesignlife …We did a little restyling together which is always double the fun! Today we pack up to go skiing so its on to the next adventure ⛷ So many people asked us about the Pom Pom duvet. It was purchased at TJMaxx last season. Like to know it for some exact and some similar products ❤ Have the most wonderful day, lovely friends! thedesigntwins http://liketk.i…
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- All of this furniture is so pretty! I love it! Im never going to be able to have my dream home with kevin lol. Ill have to compromise. :[
- Good morning, friends! Sharing this little shelf in my kitchen for the lovely ladies hosting ShowYourShelfieSaturday. Hope everyone has a lovely and relaxing day! @robyns_frenchnest @living_and_loving_cottagestyle @housewife_101_ would you ladies like to play along if you have a chance?
- We would be sailing if we could! Instead painting with a nautical theme using ChalkPaint™ decorative paint by AnnieSloan, mixed to produce this gorgeous dark navy toning with the background of the paper fixed to the door using decoupage glue and varnish also by Annie Sloan.
- Major fluffy softness going on here. Cant get enough of a 100% New Zealand wool rug. Its softness comes from being washed in the waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. Great for nurseries, living rooms and bedrooms, this hand-woven flokati rug not only feels great underfoot but is also oh-so-stylish. Pairs well with neutral furnishings. Enjoy a comfy rug like this in your home. Available at Home Decorators Collection.
- Barn door Laundry. I wonder if this would be easier than doing a pocket door. (Love the door color too!)
- This is where I would like to have my coffee every morning! Sigh!
- Small Deck Makeover Two-In-One Outdoor Room Blend the rest of your backyard to stage a perfect space for outdoor living. A walk-out patio below the deck offers additional seating in the shade with a dining set and hammock swing. Fabric curtains give the option of creating more privacy or blocking sunlight. I have been looking for an idea for under our deck!! This would be perfect!!
- This is an awesome house for me. I use to love playing house and pretending my house was inside the trees. LOL This is a fantastic house!!
- We added this fireplace and covered its face in the neutral colored rock to add a focal point to the room. I loved the texture the rock brought to the space. It gave it a cozy cabin feel, which the Morgan family loved.
- This indoor/outdoor living room certainly makes for a view I could sit in and enjoy. Gosh, right there on the sand! I wish I could see what the rest of this home looked like.