Photo via: decoist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- fran silvestre arquitectos renovates antiguo reino house – created via http://pinthemall.net
- Old church house — Growing up, I spent many a Sunday mass daydreaming about converting an old church into a house. Looks like someone else did in NYC! Love it.
- House Plans – Home Plan Details : Luxury Living…I like that you step down into the living room
- The VELUX CABRIO balcony system fits snugly to the roof when closed, but when opened it becomes an instant balcony in seconds. A great way to add value and a real wow factor to a property. Via @Kristen – Storefront Life Little Designs Loft Conversions.
- Energy Efficient Home Upgrades in Los Angeles For $0 Down — Home Improvement Hub — Via – Is To Me | Interior inspiration | Living room
- Well, this little bathroom of ours is the smallest “new” space that we created, and the most time consuming. How ironic. It’s probably the most costly as well:) Why is that?!? We decided that anytime you do anything “custom”…the clock ticks slower and the wallet drains faster, even when you do it all yourself! But this time around we knew a few things we wanted to spend the time on….and money…such as the shower. So here’s a before shot of where the bathroom … Continue Reading »
- loft living space / wood / high ceilings / large windows
- TOP TIPS FOR USING FURNITURE PAINT: Dip Dye – Inject a pop of colour into your living space by ‘dipping’ chair or table legs for a contemporary look. This works wonders with our new Elgin Spindle Chair and Stool which are both crafted from untreated beech wood.
- Fanny and Pascal François have transformed an old factory building near Lille, France, into a beautiful family home. Despite the industrial characteristics of the building, they managed to create a warm, relaxed and inviting atmosphere. With the help…
- If it happens that you have a small bathroom then the perfect solution to enjoy a nice bath is this “Tulip” shower that blooms into a luxury bath tub. It helps you to use your space better because when it is not in use, it becomes a shower and you also benefit from all its luxuries: massager, underwater jets, etc.
- A homemade log pedestal sink created by a reader in Log Home Living magazine.now THATS PERFECT!!