Photo via: atelier-st.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Twin chandeliers hang over one of two islands in this richly detailed kitchen. Natural hardwood floors, painted cabinet surrounds, marble countertops and patterned tile backsplash complete the look. (Note the painted island!!)
- Coffee Cup Ominous ABCs Hand Painted Tea Cups by BurkeHareCo
- Georgian House, Dorset – Colour styled and painted by Naismith Robertson; I…
- Hand Painted Cow Skull Southwest Pattern
- Log cabin living room, I like the wood with the painted walls.
- painted armoire turned organized pantry
- Painted ceiling with delicate pink and gold details, with plaster work and painted details http://PaperDuchesses.com ~ Paper Duchesses Journal : Interior Decor Luxury
- painted stairs/wall of books/ rug
- DIY living room storage by talented blogger Maiju Saw. Shes used IKEA standard cabinets and doors and added a wooden frame + painted it all light grey. Stunning!
- Wall System with structure, back panels and equipped inserts in spessart oak, Slim flap doors visone mat lacquered. Paris-Seoul sofa with pouf end unit, removable covering in 99 ecrù Merida fabric, cushions in 2006 prugna Persia velvet. Tribeca coffee tables in piombo painted metal and glossy Emperador dark marble tops. Soori Highline armchair with structure in spessart oak, covering in 2006 prugna Persia removable velvet.
- Stairs and floors, gorgeous home decor – Google Search
- Luxury Bathrooms, Marble baths, marble floors, walk in showers.