Photo via: blog.ethnicchic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Throw Pillow Cover Designs in NAVY BLUE, PEAR, WHITE, AND STONE. Love the design but need to swap out a color? No problem! Any pillow you see can
- Blue watercolor mural adds a pop of color and drama to the room.
- family room color – navy, yellow, orange navy blue color scheme – Google Search
- Study perfection. Designed and styled by Deanne Jolly.
- Oscar Niemeyer designed home in Los Angeles. Pinned by a Taste Setter: www.thetastesetters.com
- Kitchen Design with Built-In Dining Nook, designed by Ispiri with Dura Supreme Cabinetry
- An important and personal bookshelf by Charlotte Perriand, designed for Serge Mouille 1959. Edition Steph Simon. Material veneered walnut an…
- Stunning interior Minotti Anderson Line designed by Rodolfo Dordoni
- Library designed by architect Charles Moore.
- Custom cabinetry going in today. Inspired by Russian Vintage Furniture. Designed by Leo Dowell Interiors
- At an Aspen, Colorado, home conceived by architect Scott Lindenau and decorator Shawn Henderson, Lindenaus firm, Studio B, designed the master suite’s platform bed with integrated nightstands | archdigest.com
- Contrasts. That ceiling lamp adds contrast both by material, color and design to the rest of the space. Interior design by Christophe Delcourt. Found on Seventeen doors.