Photo via: bottlehouses.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A living room full of ship lap, natural light and a view of the custom island apron from a recently completed project!! chandelierdevelopment shiplap naturallight
- Twin chandeliers hang over one of two islands in this richly detailed kitchen. Natural hardwood floors, painted cabinet surrounds, marble countertops and patterned tile backsplash complete the look. (Note the painted island!!)
- Gorgeous stone around the entry and a gabled facade create curb appeal for this home. The foyer and grand room display dramatic two-story ceilings, while the island kitchen and the breakfast nook offer spaces for more casual meals. Upstairs, the splendid master suite occupies the entire right side of the floor. Three family bedrooms on this floor and a guest suite downstairs complete the sleeping quarters.
- Swing Time – Home Tour: This Minimal, Modern Hawaiian Home Is The Epitome of Chic – Photos
- Slideshow with inspiring tips for small houses | Fine Homebuilding / The Green Life
- Victorian House – London Photos courtesy of William Tozer Architecture & Design.
- 23 Photos of Beautiful Rustic House
- Industrial-style Restoration Hardware pendants add contrast above the kitchen island.
- The Bondi Penthouse by Brian Meyerson Architects, look at the island bench !
- Kitchen not my style but like the kitchen island with breakfast nook.
- 27 Modern Living Rooms Full of Luxurious Details Photos | Architectural Digest
- An armoire is a non-traditional dining room buffet, but can still be styled with family photos, pottery, and a DIY monogram to personalize the dining room.