Photo via: 9gag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY hanging bedroom beds – I have wanted a hanging bed since I was 14 years old and we were designing a house my Dad was going to build.
- Basement hidden room. In MN. I would totally use this is a survival/panic room. Maybe have several hidden entrances to it around the house. Stock it with survival supplies like bottled water, shot guns, non-perishable food, first aid kit.
- Well, this little bathroom of ours is the smallest “new” space that we created, and the most time consuming. How ironic. It’s probably the most costly as well:) Why is that?!? We decided that anytime you do anything “custom”…the clock ticks slower and the wallet drains faster, even when you do it all yourself! But this time around we knew a few things we wanted to spend the time on….and money…such as the shower. So here’s a before shot of where the bathroom … Continue Reading »
- I have two of these urns that have been in my family since the 1940s. I think Ill dust them off, give them a crazy coat of paint, and fill them with succulents.
- I’ve got some more great Pinners for you to follow so your feed will be pristinely groomed for some major interior design eye candy. And if it makes you feel more confident in my selections, know that I regularly repin from each of them. Needless to say, my Pinterest feed is amazing!
- PJ 271 – upcycled ladders! Over 100+ crazy cool ladder ideas that are easy to make! Because a ladder CAN be anything after all…
- I would watch movies all day in this Theatre Room.
- Interior Trends for 2015 Watercolours. Now theres a beautiful spot to read a book. WAM Home Décor has a throw that would suit this look….http://wamhomedecor.com.au/index.php/chevron-throw-duckegg.html
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Lovely bedroom bedroom dcor, beds, headboards, four poster, canopy, tufted, wooden, classical, contemporary bedroom, nightstand, walls, flooring, rugs, lamps, ceiling, window treatments, murals, art, lighting, mattress, bed linens, home dcor, interiordesign bedspreads, platform beds, leather, wooden beds, sofabed
- Sleepbox – a private place to sleep in public places
- The only thing I would have to change in this space is the flooring. I would do a black & white check. That would give it that last bit of drama the space is lacking.