Photo via: vintagesouthdevelopment.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tubular skylights– really like the idea of adding these to rooms where a normal skylight couldnt go. This is a must in the bathroom shower!!
- Love the simple rustic look with a pop of color.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Major fluffy softness going on here. Cant get enough of a 100% New Zealand wool rug. Its softness comes from being washed in the waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. Great for nurseries, living rooms and bedrooms, this hand-woven flokati rug not only feels great underfoot but is also oh-so-stylish. Pairs well with neutral furnishings. Enjoy a comfy rug like this in your home. Available at Home Decorators Collection.
- In-love w/this living room: gorgeous neutral color scheme — white + gray; love the daybed; windows; bookshelf; fireplace; mantel; wainscoting; floors (love the wide-planked floors so so much); coffee table; white table lamp + wire basket
- Contrasts. That ceiling lamp adds contrast both by material, color and design to the rest of the space. Interior design by Christophe Delcourt. Found on Seventeen doors.
- I like everything about this look. Maybe a color for backsplash and a darker floor.
- The inset shelf above the tub is really nice. I also like the tile on the wall.
- shutters black lights European doors love these!! At the back of the house 😀
- Twin chandeliers hang over one of two islands in this richly detailed kitchen. Natural hardwood floors, painted cabinet surrounds, marble countertops and patterned tile backsplash complete the look. (Note the painted island!!)
- I chose this image because I love the use of rougher textures brought in from the wooden wall. The wall accentuatates the use horizontal lines, which helps expand the space horizontally. It also draws your eye up to the ceiling line accentuating the height of the space.
- I love the general idea of the bedroom, but I hate the ceiling, the black bed, the black table lamps and black chandelier