Photo via: onekindesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is the darling guest bedroom I get treated to stay in during my long visit in Pleasant Hill, CA with my sis Jodie @jodiesdesignlife …We did a little restyling together which is always double the fun! Today we pack up to go skiing so its on to the next adventure ⛷ So many people asked us about the Pom Pom duvet. It was purchased at TJMaxx last season. Like to know it for some exact and some similar products ❤ Have the most wonderful day, lovely friends! thedesigntwins http://liketk.i…
- Victorian terraced house with open plan living room/ dining room and kitchen diner with concertina doors opening up onto the garden. by AislingH
- Barn door Laundry. I wonder if this would be easier than doing a pocket door. (Love the door color too!)
- I like this idea for the staircase wall but not so rustic. Could change out the wreath every season/holiday.
- Rustic wood beams, ceramic tiles, herringbone floors, industrial windows, Moroccan doors . . . is it possible that this home boasts all of my favorite things under one roof? Ive fawned over this space umpteen times and each time, I discover something new. Designer Jennifer Bunsa has paid
- Kitchen by Devol Kitchen. Warm, dark color scheme that softens up with the open shelves on both sides of the stove. kitchen grey devol storage
- From MO Architekten, concrete stairs with cord crisscrossing to form the sides of the railing — yes please! Just think of all the fun colors you could string when you get bored with this one. | unique homes | stair ideas | interior design | home decor
- A rug is one of the quickest and easiest to make a more cozy kitchen. A vintage rug, like the one above from ABC Carpet & Home spotted on Honestly WTF, warms up a kitchen with texture and rich colors. Those buttery leather stools at the counter certainly dont hurt either.
- I chose this image because I love the use of rougher textures brought in from the wooden wall. The wall accentuatates the use horizontal lines, which helps expand the space horizontally. It also draws your eye up to the ceiling line accentuating the height of the space.
- Rustic Wood and Rope Ladder Shelf [ D E S C R I P T I O N ] Our Hanging Rope Shelf will make a statement in any home and can be utilized anywhere in your house without worry, including your bathroom! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [ F A Q ] Q: What are the dimensions of the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: 25 High 18 Wide (Shelves – 15) 5.5 Deep Q: What type of style is the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: Rustic Farmhouse Decor Q: …
- Rustic barn doors are the new rage when it comes to home decor.
- Major fluffy softness going on here. Cant get enough of a 100% New Zealand wool rug. Its softness comes from being washed in the waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. Great for nurseries, living rooms and bedrooms, this hand-woven flokati rug not only feels great underfoot but is also oh-so-stylish. Pairs well with neutral furnishings. Enjoy a comfy rug like this in your home. Available at Home Decorators Collection.