Photo via: xn--hst-sna.dk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Interior Inspiration – Hotel Lounges | The botanically inspired lounge at Alcazar 62 in Paris theloungeco hotel hotellounge lounge architecture interiordesign stylish elegant bar sofa chair interiorinspiration
- I love the general idea of the bedroom, but I hate the ceiling, the black bed, the black table lamps and black chandelier
- A round-up of the best gourd table lamps from over 15 sources, featuring 45 table lamps.
- You must pin this! Such a GREAT post of dos and donts for styling your bar cart! Makes it all super easy!
- I want to talk to you today about bar cart styling but first a bit of psychology. You know those silly online tests you can take to determine whether you are more right-brained or left-brained? I always come out nearly equal – 50% left brain, 50% right brain. Not that I give those kinds of tests…
- Industrial-style Restoration Hardware pendants add contrast above the kitchen island.
- The inset shelf above the tub is really nice. I also like the tile on the wall.
- Hmmm… New shelving above t.v.? Would have to change the layout though.
- Dark accent wall above the fireplace (chihuahua painting optional)
- Hung above a high wainscot, the fill paper and narrow frieze in soft greens complement the fir woodwork in the dining room. The table and chairs are reissues by Stickley.
- The Pole House, Fairhaven, Australia – Suspended 40 meters above Fairhaven Beach, visible from the Great Ocean Road, the Pole House is one of Australias most iconic homes.
- A rug is one of the quickest and easiest to make a more cozy kitchen. A vintage rug, like the one above from ABC Carpet & Home spotted on Honestly WTF, warms up a kitchen with texture and rich colors. Those buttery leather stools at the counter certainly dont hurt either.