Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Secret Stairway behind Bookshelf Ashley Richard could do this in his tv room on back side of stairs
- 25 Secret Discoveries We Found on Amazon: The next great design site has been right under your nose the whole time. Youve come to love Amazon.com as your go-to for cheap books and bulk toilet paper, but did you know the site is also home to millions of top-notch decor pieces at affordable prices?
- Coastal Living Holiday Home – Sunbury, GA – traditional – basement – other metro – by Peacock Cabinetry, Inc. (for under the stairs)
- The 11 best ways to use the space under your stairs!
- Awesome dog kennel under the stairs design idea. If you want an indoor dog house, utilizing the space under the stairs for a cozy, attractive and practical space for dogs is a good idea! I love this design.
- Secret room behind the closet-this would be a good place for a safe room or a library.
- Secret room behind the closet-this would be a good place for a safe room or a library. Dear future husband.. When you build my Barbie dream house, be sure to add this to my immaculate closet – voguehome.org
- That would be so cool to have a secret entrance to a Theater room behind a huge framed movie poster.
- Small Deck Makeover Two-In-One Outdoor Room Blend the rest of your backyard to stage a perfect space for outdoor living. A walk-out patio below the deck offers additional seating in the shade with a dining set and hammock swing. Fabric curtains give the option of creating more privacy or blocking sunlight. I have been looking for an idea for under our deck!! This would be perfect!!
- Love the stairs!
- From MO Architekten, concrete stairs with cord crisscrossing to form the sides of the railing — yes please! Just think of all the fun colors you could string when you get bored with this one. | unique homes | stair ideas | interior design | home decor
- Argentinian Solid Mahogany Staircase Ref: AR0653 $8,500.00 From Buenos Aires, this finely crafted and carved stairway rises approximately 6 in height and is in a single piece, with various other pieces and parts. Notice that the stair treads are also mahogany and the fine newel post. Approximate measurements: Landing section: W 44 D 44 in. Steps: D 11.5 H 6.5 in. Stairs: W 30.5/45 H 62 in. Newel post: H 73 in. circa 1880 W 30.5/45 H 62 in.