Photo via: abduzeedo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hidden room would be so cool! 31 Insanely Clever Remodeling Ideas For Your New Home
- TOP TIPS FOR USING FURNITURE PAINT: Dip Dye – Inject a pop of colour into your living space by ‘dipping’ chair or table legs for a contemporary look. This works wonders with our new Elgin Spindle Chair and Stool which are both crafted from untreated beech wood.
- This chair looks so cool!!
- Wood Slide… so the kids are playing in the attic play room……. lunch is ready…. this is the koolaid house. http://sadoveplasticsurgery.com/
- Quirky, crazy and all around amazing beds. I would so sleep in a book bed, yall.
- I’ve got some more great Pinners for you to follow so your feed will be pristinely groomed for some major interior design eye candy. And if it makes you feel more confident in my selections, know that I regularly repin from each of them. Needless to say, my Pinterest feed is amazing!
- These 10 home tip and hack lists are THE BEST ! Ive found so many GREAT tips for organization, cleaning, AND designing! My house is already looking AMAZING! This is such a great post! Im definitely pinning for later!
- 15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Dresser Drawers
- Built-ins in smaller homes can create more space and these clever BUILT-IN storage ideas are no different. Must check out!
- Two words: VACUUM BASEBOARDS. | 31 Insanely Clever Remodeling Ideas For Your New Home
- love this idea: Add a corner rod for planning outfits or what to wear the next day. Clever for those wasted corner spaces.
- A Copenhagen Apartment Packs Some Seriously Clever Small Space Solutions | Apartment Therapy