Photo via: fullpunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- VERY COOL WEBSITE. enter the dimensions of your room and the things you want to put in it… it helps you come up with ways to arrange it. Pin now, look later.
- This is the darling guest bedroom I get treated to stay in during my long visit in Pleasant Hill, CA with my sis Jodie @jodiesdesignlife …We did a little restyling together which is always double the fun! Today we pack up to go skiing so its on to the next adventure ⛷ So many people asked us about the Pom Pom duvet. It was purchased at TJMaxx last season. Like to know it for some exact and some similar products ❤ Have the most wonderful day, lovely friends! thedesigntwins http://liketk.i…
- The Things All Designers Do to Make Their Home a Happier Place
- Create a pretty and functional kitchen command center to keep all of your papers, bills, and schedules organized in one place!
- This reading nook is one of the things I loved the most about this house! What a neat idea!
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- This manly living room and fireplace looks so polished and cool
- This chair looks so cool!!
- Moving in Together? 10 Unisex Bedroom Decor Tips to Artfully Merge Your Things
- 1,325 Likes, 31 Comments – Melissa Penfold (@melissa_penfold) on Instagram: “The two most important things you need in a house are space and light. We adore this London kitchen…”
- Id decorate my whole house in things like this if my family would let me.
- I love massive windows like these. So much that I might just get one mounted to a harness that I wear so that it will always be with me.