Photo via: fotolia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Small Deck Makeover Two-In-One Outdoor Room Blend the rest of your backyard to stage a perfect space for outdoor living. A walk-out patio below the deck offers additional seating in the shade with a dining set and hammock swing. Fabric curtains give the option of creating more privacy or blocking sunlight. I have been looking for an idea for under our deck!! This would be perfect!!
- Spanish style house
- French-Style Solarium Inspired by a French chateau dining room, this enchanting sun room is a stylish complement to the stately brick Georgian home. A copper-clad roof and Doric columns reinforce the classical theme. The rooms curve provides an enticing transition to the outdoors.
- French Chateau style foyer and staircase
- Second Empire. 1855-1885. The style is closely related to Italianate, but is always characterized by its mansard roof, named for the 17th-century French architect, François Mansart. The style name refers to Frances second empire—the reign of Napoleon III from 1852-1870—during which the mansard roof was in vogue.
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- Argentinian Solid Mahogany Staircase Ref: AR0653 $8,500.00 From Buenos Aires, this finely crafted and carved stairway rises approximately 6 in height and is in a single piece, with various other pieces and parts. Notice that the stair treads are also mahogany and the fine newel post. Approximate measurements: Landing section: W 44 D 44 in. Steps: D 11.5 H 6.5 in. Stairs: W 30.5/45 H 62 in. Newel post: H 73 in. circa 1880 W 30.5/45 H 62 in.
- This outdoor daybed made from pallets and reclaimed wood requires some elbow grease, but the end result is spectacular!
- Foyer. Foyer Staircase Ideas. Foyer Design Floors are engineered Oak flooring, which seems to be 8″ planks. Foyer Staircase
- Craigatin House and Courtyard. The best B and B in Pitlochry, Scotland. Amazing breakfast, great location Hotel
- Dining Room Makeover Reveal | In Honor Of Design. Dove grey Spanish exposured walls