Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- molding + millwork + wall color + stained wood flooring .
- Set Of 4 Mirrored Panels
- leopard stair runner
- Stair railing system that has curve handrails. Made with architectural precast.
- From MO Architekten, concrete stairs with cord crisscrossing to form the sides of the railing — yes please! Just think of all the fun colors you could string when you get bored with this one. | unique homes | stair ideas | interior design | home decor
- Argentinian Solid Mahogany Staircase Ref: AR0653 $8,500.00 From Buenos Aires, this finely crafted and carved stairway rises approximately 6 in height and is in a single piece, with various other pieces and parts. Notice that the stair treads are also mahogany and the fine newel post. Approximate measurements: Landing section: W 44 D 44 in. Steps: D 11.5 H 6.5 in. Stairs: W 30.5/45 H 62 in. Newel post: H 73 in. circa 1880 W 30.5/45 H 62 in.
- Smith and Noble’s wave fold drapery system for sliding glass doors.
- Mix Elmers glue with food coloring to paint onto anything glass to create a seaglass effect when dry.
- amber glass
- Glass floor with pond underneath and a Dale Chihuly up above.
- Glass cabinets, farm house sink, cabinet color, window over sink, everythings perfect
- Water worn pebbles, over a sleek, polished granite counter, and sink surround. What could be more natural? Accessories, stay simple, and matched, to the pure white cabinets. The glass jar also looks lovely, in this setting.