Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I want to talk to you today about bar cart styling but first a bit of psychology. You know those silly online tests you can take to determine whether you are more right-brained or left-brained? I always come out nearly equal – 50% left brain, 50% right brain. Not that I give those kinds of tests…
- I like this idea for the staircase wall but not so rustic. Could change out the wreath every season/holiday.
- Attic theater. Awesome! Ok, so not everyone can DIY this one, but some of you out there have the skills, Im sure. Oh, BTW, can I come over and watch movies after the build?
- This new front door allows a lot of light to enter this space. This beautiful door replacement was done by HomeStory Doors of Marin.
- How Much Will That Home Improvement Cost? [Infographic] – If you are wondering where to start your home renovation project, the budget is one of your first considerations. This infographic, compliments of Choice Home Warranty, starts you out with basic pricing guidelines for what various projects should cost.
- Searching for a large, open floor house plan with an Acadian design? The Gatlin Plan from House Plan Zone is exactly what you need! Check it out now!
- If it happens that you have a small bathroom then the perfect solution to enjoy a nice bath is this “Tulip” shower that blooms into a luxury bath tub. It helps you to use your space better because when it is not in use, it becomes a shower and you also benefit from all its luxuries: massager, underwater jets, etc.
- Have you ever entered a home that seemed to emanate positivity, happy and relaxed energy? And then wondered, what do people feel when they enter my home? If you know the answer is not ‘good vibes and great energy’, and want to remedy that then read on! eBay shares eight ways to get you started filling your home with positive energy.
- When youre decorating your bedroom, it just comes naturally to add a headboard to your wish list, right? Why not explore what your room could look like without a headboard? Whether youre renting, on a budget, or just want something a little less conventional, you can pass on the headboard purchase and try one of these ten stylish ideas instead.
- These 12 perfectly pink kitchens knock it out of the park. From pink cabinets, flooring, lighting, appliances and everything else you can image, theyve got pink in all the right places.
- House Plans – Home Plan Details : Luxury Living…I like that you step down into the living room
- sliding door that blocks off the outdoor shower