Photo via: sfgirlbybay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Living room with Mario Botta seconda chair for Alias, Radboud van Beekum chairs for Pastoe, Metaform table and retro Nagel candle holders. Polaroid art by Stefanie Schneider. Ribbon lamp for Habitat on side table
- Interior by Paul Synder and Debbie Runkle of Davids Furniture, for the Harrisburg PA Symphony Showhouse 2015 | Bernhardt Kirkland Sofa and Pascal Chair
- TOP TIPS FOR USING FURNITURE PAINT: Dip Dye – Inject a pop of colour into your living space by ‘dipping’ chair or table legs for a contemporary look. This works wonders with our new Elgin Spindle Chair and Stool which are both crafted from untreated beech wood.
- House Sar by Nico van der Meulen Architects | HomeAdore
- By Cleshawn Montague Incorporating a gallery wall in your space is a great way to make a stylish statement. Forget the rules and try one of these alternative methods of displaying your favorite art. 1
- Minimalism porte vitrée sans cadre toute hauteur
- Go luxe with a statement chandelier
- Set a porter’s chair in a corner for a cozy reading nook.
- PK54 table by Poul Kjærholm and Series 7 chair by Arne Jacobsen from Fritz Hansen and Beetle chair by GamFratesi from Gubi | Let there be light | Bang & Olufsen
- chair by the window with plants
- BRIGHT HOT PINK PATENT WING CHAIR. THE COLOR IS CLOSER IN COLOR TO THE CLOSE-UP PICTURE. These chairs can be custom ordered with your choice of fabric, color, and tri Please allow 14-18 weeks for deli
- Bullard’s wheaten terrier, Daisy, perches on a Charles Hollis Jones chair in the foyer. Wallpaper by Cole & Son; console by Paul Evans.