Photo via: dornob.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If it happens that you have a small bathroom then the perfect solution to enjoy a nice bath is this “Tulip” shower that blooms into a luxury bath tub. It helps you to use your space better because when it is not in use, it becomes a shower and you also benefit from all its luxuries: massager, underwater jets, etc.
- TOP TIPS FOR USING FURNITURE PAINT: Dip Dye – Inject a pop of colour into your living space by ‘dipping’ chair or table legs for a contemporary look. This works wonders with our new Elgin Spindle Chair and Stool which are both crafted from untreated beech wood.
- Are you neglecting your nightstand just because youre unsure how to style it? Well, no more! Learn this dead simple 3 step formula for styling your bedside table in no time flat. It works whether youre a minimalist, maximalist or somewhere in between!
- You can do simple bedding when you incorporate more decor and design on the walls, but you need it somewhere- either in the bedding or on the walls via wall art and/or curtains.
- Well, this little bathroom of ours is the smallest “new” space that we created, and the most time consuming. How ironic. It’s probably the most costly as well:) Why is that?!? We decided that anytime you do anything “custom”…the clock ticks slower and the wallet drains faster, even when you do it all yourself! But this time around we knew a few things we wanted to spend the time on….and money…such as the shower. So here’s a before shot of where the bathroom … Continue Reading »
- Small Deck Makeover Two-In-One Outdoor Room Blend the rest of your backyard to stage a perfect space for outdoor living. A walk-out patio below the deck offers additional seating in the shade with a dining set and hammock swing. Fabric curtains give the option of creating more privacy or blocking sunlight. I have been looking for an idea for under our deck!! This would be perfect!!
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head
- This is the darling guest bedroom I get treated to stay in during my long visit in Pleasant Hill, CA with my sis Jodie @jodiesdesignlife …We did a little restyling together which is always double the fun! Today we pack up to go skiing so its on to the next adventure ⛷ So many people asked us about the Pom Pom duvet. It was purchased at TJMaxx last season. Like to know it for some exact and some similar products ❤ Have the most wonderful day, lovely friends! thedesigntwins http://liketk.i…
- Nice!! if only we could live in a place like this. I would call it heaven! lol too bad were poor, oh well the dream is always nice to have
- Basement hidden room. In MN. I would totally use this is a survival/panic room. Maybe have several hidden entrances to it around the house. Stock it with survival supplies like bottled water, shot guns, non-perishable food, first aid kit.
- Covered Patios–Roofline Details The execution of a covered patio’s roof can do much to enhance its level of intimacy. Here, regular placement of beams — their ends gently carved — offer a soothing visual ceiling to the rustic-leaning spot. If your covered patio is on the same plane as another paved space or the landscape, use oversize planters — here, hammered copper — to create a transition from one zone to the next.