Photo via: loftdoors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fanny and Pascal François have transformed an old factory building near Lille, France, into a beautiful family home. Despite the industrial characteristics of the building, they managed to create a warm, relaxed and inviting atmosphere. With the help…
- I love the old wood look with the string light!
- Recreating the charm of a flickering fire with tealight candles in logs..I had these at my Old house. I put pine scented tealight candles in them to smell like fire wood at Christmas time.. Loved it!!
- Living room, skull, table with wheels
- In the living area, a Warren Platner table for Knoll from Design Within Reach is grouped with a daybed from Ralph Pucci International | archdigest.com
- www.skreytumhus.is-011. entry way… add a smaller table with lamp
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- Living room with Mario Botta seconda chair for Alias, Radboud van Beekum chairs for Pastoe, Metaform table and retro Nagel candle holders. Polaroid art by Stefanie Schneider. Ribbon lamp for Habitat on side table
- TOP TIPS FOR USING FURNITURE PAINT: Dip Dye – Inject a pop of colour into your living space by ‘dipping’ chair or table legs for a contemporary look. This works wonders with our new Elgin Spindle Chair and Stool which are both crafted from untreated beech wood.
- Vintage Woven Raffia Trivet Set, 4 oval table mats with storage box, basket of trivets, natural tableware kitchenware by designfrills on Etsy
- Reclaimed wooden beams line the ceiling of this unique kitchen.
- Love the wood beams