Photo via: loftdoors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reclaimed wooden beams line the ceiling of this unique kitchen.
- Rustic living room ..love the wood beams..
- I love the old wood look with the string light!
- Recreating the charm of a flickering fire with tealight candles in logs..I had these at my Old house. I put pine scented tealight candles in them to smell like fire wood at Christmas time.. Loved it!!
- www.skreytumhus.is-011. entry way… add a smaller table with lamp
- Living room, skull, table with wheels
- Vintage Woven Raffia Trivet Set, 4 oval table mats with storage box, basket of trivets, natural tableware kitchenware by designfrills on Etsy
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- misssilv:Ervin Szabo Library, Budapest… Love the wood and iron work. The old world look showcase the books perfectly
- old world design
- This is so stunning the combo of neutral, beachy, and old hollywood. Perfect for a cali home.
- Old Caviar Warehouse Converted into a Sensational NYC Loft – garden space dropped down into the living space – created via http://pinthemall.net