Photo via: blesserhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Board and batten
- A rug is one of the quickest and easiest to make a more cozy kitchen. A vintage rug, like the one above from ABC Carpet & Home spotted on Honestly WTF, warms up a kitchen with texture and rich colors. Those buttery leather stools at the counter certainly dont hurt either.
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- Attic theater. Awesome! Ok, so not everyone can DIY this one, but some of you out there have the skills, Im sure. Oh, BTW, can I come over and watch movies after the build?
- Love the built ins, but rent? Tall shelving from Target on each side of the bed and long shelf board across the top. Built ins we can take with us when we move!!
- Create a daring aesthetic in your master bedroom with the use of different lighting fixtures for each part of the room. Seen in Heritage at Crabapple, an Atlanta community.
- Light turn of the century kitchen found on Trendenser.se. Smart use of IKEA open cabinets + love that rounded upper part of the window.
- Brentwood, CA Residence Great Room Furnishings Concept Board, Updated. Jill Seidner Interior Design www.JSInteriorDes.Blogspot.com
- A quintessential entrance to a lovely home in Earls Court. Live like a local in this busy and vibrant part of London.
- An armoire is a non-traditional dining room buffet, but can still be styled with family photos, pottery, and a DIY monogram to personalize the dining room.
- DIY Walk-In Shower: Step 2- Lining… we may need this if/when we finally ever finish that bathroom in the basement.
- DIY bathroom home decor and design hack! Even the most basic bath tub can be expensive and cheap. And when you are flipping homes, its important to try to curb costs wherever possible while creating a superior product. Change yours on a budget!