Photo via: greatoceanroadholidays.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A rug is one of the quickest and easiest to make a more cozy kitchen. A vintage rug, like the one above from ABC Carpet & Home spotted on Honestly WTF, warms up a kitchen with texture and rich colors. Those buttery leather stools at the counter certainly dont hurt either.
- This reading nook is one of the things I loved the most about this house! What a neat idea!
- From MO Architekten, concrete stairs with cord crisscrossing to form the sides of the railing — yes please! Just think of all the fun colors you could string when you get bored with this one. | unique homes | stair ideas | interior design | home decor
- New Construction Beach House with Coastal Interiors. Sand beach and turquoise water…Beautiful Ocean View
- By Cleshawn Montague Incorporating a gallery wall in your space is a great way to make a stylish statement. Forget the rules and try one of these alternative methods of displaying your favorite art. 1
- Suspended bath sphere – Filling from the top, it works as either a tub or a shower. Think I would install it in a bedroom.
- Here is a great makeover with yet again a very dated piece! See how Kim from Hunt and Host turned a little beat up…dated organizer into just what she wanted! Every piece has inner potential : ) . . Now this post is all about a ladder and how you should never leave one at …
- Timber panelling transforms the bed, bought years ago in Bali, that is the central focus of the main bedroom | Home Beautiful Magazine Australia
- This suspended pool is one we are seriously coveting. We cant imagine anything more comforting than admiring these spectacular views while contemplating a good life. weylandts weylandtshome goodliving inspiration architecture
- Major fluffy softness going on here. Cant get enough of a 100% New Zealand wool rug. Its softness comes from being washed in the waterfalls of the Pindus Mountains. Great for nurseries, living rooms and bedrooms, this hand-woven flokati rug not only feels great underfoot but is also oh-so-stylish. Pairs well with neutral furnishings. Enjoy a comfy rug like this in your home. Available at Home Decorators Collection.
- Covered Patios–Roofline Details The execution of a covered patio’s roof can do much to enhance its level of intimacy. Here, regular placement of beams — their ends gently carved — offer a soothing visual ceiling to the rustic-leaning spot. If your covered patio is on the same plane as another paved space or the landscape, use oversize planters — here, hammered copper — to create a transition from one zone to the next.
- This backyard oasis from designer Nick Martin features a crystal clear pool surrounded by lush tropical vegetation. Water features within the pool create a sense of motion while stone tile pavers create a natural hardscape. A fire pit area with wicker chairs is great for cooler nights.