Photo via: sterlingbuild.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- When youre decorating your bedroom, it just comes naturally to add a headboard to your wish list, right? Why not explore what your room could look like without a headboard? Whether youre renting, on a budget, or just want something a little less conventional, you can pass on the headboard purchase and try one of these ten stylish ideas instead.
- Well, this little bathroom of ours is the smallest “new” space that we created, and the most time consuming. How ironic. It’s probably the most costly as well:) Why is that?!? We decided that anytime you do anything “custom”…the clock ticks slower and the wallet drains faster, even when you do it all yourself! But this time around we knew a few things we wanted to spend the time on….and money…such as the shower. So here’s a before shot of where the bathroom … Continue Reading »
- If it happens that you have a small bathroom then the perfect solution to enjoy a nice bath is this “Tulip” shower that blooms into a luxury bath tub. It helps you to use your space better because when it is not in use, it becomes a shower and you also benefit from all its luxuries: massager, underwater jets, etc.
- Take a couple of book shelves, and add some rods in between the two of them for an instant closet.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- The hotel was a technological marvel when it opened. – ELLEDecor.com
- You can do simple bedding when you incorporate more decor and design on the walls, but you need it somewhere- either in the bedding or on the walls via wall art and/or curtains.
- When it comes to over-the-top modern American mansion grandeur, this is still one of my favorites :: Grand Italiannate villa style. A private home in Minnesota (not a shopping area in Milan). TEA2 Architects. All about Luxury life and Travel
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- Second Empire. 1855-1885. The style is closely related to Italianate, but is always characterized by its mansard roof, named for the 17th-century French architect, François Mansart. The style name refers to Frances second empire—the reign of Napoleon III from 1852-1870—during which the mansard roof was in vogue.
- DIY Floating Shelves just like the ones from Fixer Upper! Make 2 of these for about $10! Great way to add farmhouse charm to any room!